Six reasons to have a massage today.
- Recover fast from injury or illness! Massage therapy assists the body in many ways to increase its natural ability to heal. It also boosts the immune system. Recovery time can often be cut in half and you are fast back on your way to good health.
Relax and enjoy! Relax into that blissful state those who have received a great massage know about. Simply relax and feel the bliss of your own aliveness and the good feelings that can be experienced so easily. I would not know what life would be like without receiving a massage once a week and I do not want to know either. Don’t miss out, treat yourself.
- Reduce Stress! Massage therapy soothes nerves and tired muscles. It calms the body and helps relax the mind. Less stress means a longer quality life. Less stress means more energy. Therapeutic bodywork energizes you. Receive a massage and feel the difference!
- Prevent future injury and illness! Tense muscles pull on and tighten tendons and ligaments, cause rigidity, cut off circulation for proper metabolism, drain us of energy, and pull our body out of alignment. Unattended, this can eventually lead to a host of diseases and or injuries. Often this state of affairs goes unnoticed for a long time, until it is too late. We may move wrong and due to our imbalances and tightness hurt ourselves in ways that could have easily been prevented with a few massages. This neglect may cause us much grief, pain, and expensive visits to the doctor. Many chronic conditions might also be avoided with regular bodywork. So do not delay the massages that are as essential to a healthy life as brushing your teeth and taking your vitamins.
- Relieve pain! Rather than taking pain medication which often has many side effects, a massage not only has no side effects, but also feels really great. Consider going a more natural route and feel your pain melt away with therapeutic massage.
- Be successful! Perform better in your life! A more stress free existence boosts performance by allowing you to be more efficient and calm in the midst of your daily challenges. It is not just the athlete, who needs to keep the body in top shape to be a winner. Those who truly want to achieve high performance in their careers and/or personal lives need to take supremely good care of themselves.