Skin Wellness Tips From Body N Balance
With the changing seasons, the way we care for our hair, skin, and nails should also change. In the warm weather skin can get more oily. Going in pools and the ocean can dry our hair and weaken our nails. At Body N Balance we use botanical all natural products that have no abrasive products. These products provide skin wellness and assist with anti-aging. Through massage, facials, body scrubs and other treatments at our Long Island spa, we can rejuvenate and revitalize all the parts of your body affected by the harshness of the summer and the sun.
In all of recorded history we see that natural oils have been used to aide in nourishment of the skin, nails and hair. They also are known to soothe, smooth, and enhance all skin types. Here are some recommended oils that can be used alone or added into your favorite shampoos, conditioners, and body creams:
– Argan Oil: This is a restorative, anti-aging serum that is a natural antioxidant. Provides hair, skin, and nail wellness.
– Macadamia Nut Oil: Helps provide a UV barrier protection from excessive heat and sun. Great for the skin and hair.
– Coconut Oil: Is known to tone and tighten skin and nourish hair. It is easily absorbed by the body and strengthens the skin’s connective tissue. It also strengthens hair.
– Sweet Almond Oil: Has anti-aging properties and is known to promote hair growth by stimulating the scalp.
– Jojoba Oil: This oil has skin-softening properties and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Add it to your moisturizer or use alone.
– Grapeseed Oil: Non-greasy antioxidant that eliminates free radicals and enhances collagen. Good for the scalp and nails as well.
Come into our Wantagh Long Island spa and receive a refreshing a rejuvenating spa treatment! You will leave, refreshed, relaxed, and ready to face the summer heat and sun.